If you would like to return your purchase of DPAM clothing you can do this in 2 ways:
- 1. At your expense return the goods, with the issued receipt, within 14 days of the receipts' date, to us at: Dpam Internet Store, Unit 37 Stillorgan Village, Lower Kilmacud Rd, Co Dublin
Upon receipt of the goods, in their orignal condition and with the labels still attached, we will refund the cost by the method you originally used. If a gift receipt is returned a credit note will be issued adn sent to you.
- 2.You can return the goods with the issued receipt, within 28 days of the receipts' date to Dpam in Stillorgan Village for an exchange or credit note. No refund will be issued.
- 3. Goods purchased at 30% off must be retured within 7 days
- 4. Goods purchased at 50% off or 70% off cannot be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The stores include:
- 6 High St, Kilkenny
- Unit 37 Stillorgan Village Lower Kilmacud Rd, Co Dublin